1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I'd like to thank Leo and his write up here:
HTML:
http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27753
Since he figured out that I needed the older style seat, off to CL I went. Searching day in, and day out, until I found one that was close enough to get. When the guy was helping me load it, we just put it in through the side door, and since we were carrying it the way we were, we just put it in backwards. It wasn't until I got home and opened the door that it occurred to me this is how I wanted to mount it.

It ended up being a bigger project than I had anticipated (what project isn't?), and took me forever to complete.

This allows me to keep the seat in all times, and still have enough space for work stuff.

Sorry for the crappy pics. phone + flash is no bueno

·
Registered
338 Posts
Blake your way is actually the best way if you want the maximum amount of clearance getting in/out of slider and accessing equipment in back. Having the seat backs angle towards the front of vehicle allows for this. I would do it this way, but have them removable if possible. Good job.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks AllHands. It is completely removable. I left an inch or two between the headrests and the partition to allow for movement when installing / removing. Obviously the floor brackets remain when the seat is removed though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts