Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this my dodge promaster and I converted it into a tiny home/RV.

Getting about 18 highway with around 3,000 lbs of cargo in the back.

Check out the videos to see my dodge promaster!

·
Super Moderator
10,183 Posts
Some interesting ideas here but also a lot of very poor choices in materials and basic design (IMHO). I wouldn't recommend much of what he did here but it's a good example of different strokes for different folks.

I'm not sure if this is going to turn out as a promo for his business but i approved it and we shall see.

Any thoughts from other long time members?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Looks good and all the best For Ryan 71121. Thanks for posting.

As for promotion it should be ok because there are people on here promoting products.
And do not even own a PROMASTER!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,183 Posts
Looks good and all the best For Ryan 71121. Thanks for posting.

As for promotion it should be ok because there are people on here promoting products.
And do not even own a PROMASTER!!!
I'm not talking promoting Promaster but other non-related subjects. it seems as if he is selling something, I'm not sure what, that has nothing to do with Promasters.

This is a perfect example of how not to do a conversion. Extremely poor insulation procedures, extra unneeded weight for no good reason or purpose, etc. I do like the drop down table concept and the flip up canopy idea over the slider but it is also unworkable and way to heavy for most of us to implement.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
"NO GOOD REASON OR PURPOSE" unquote. Same as the grill you changed out. Look in the mirror first before criticizing new member's.

·
Super Moderator
10,183 Posts
Big difference between changing a grill and building a RV conversion with fiberglass insulation and 2X4s. I'm only stating facts. Anyone doing a conversion using these techniques is not doing themselves or others any favors. There are correct ways to do things and incorrect. I'm only pointing it out so others who don't know any better won't make the same mistakes as he did.

Not to mention I'm not criticizing the new member ONLY the conversion materials and methods used. He obviously received poor information from somewhere and it's a shame he didn't come here first as so many others have done. Nice videos though ;)

It's about time you looked in the mirror and faced reality instead of trying to stir up trouble constantly! You have the distinction of being the number one complainer here!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Big difference between changing a grill and building a RV conversion with fiberglass insulation and 2X4s. I'm only stating facts. Anyone doing a conversion using these techniques is not doing themselves or others any favors. There are correct ways to do things and incorrect. I'm only pointing it out so others who don't know any better won't make the same mistakes as he did.

Not to mention I'm not criticizing the new member ONLY the conversion materials and methods used. He obviously received poor information from somewhere and it's a shame he didn't come here first as so many others have done. Nice videos though ;)

It's about time you looked in the mirror and faced reality instead of trying to stir up trouble constantly! You have the distinction of being the number one complainer here!
I do look in the mirror. What I see when I do that is a flawed person. Not like you though.
Trouble? I am correcting your hypocrisy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts