Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in the market for a new work van and I’m seeing an unusually high number of used Promasters 2018 - 2019 with low miles (5,000 - 20,000)

Where are they all coming from? Unhappy previous owners?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I’m in the market for a new work van and I’m seeing an unusually high number of used Promasters 2018 - 2019 with low miles (5,000 - 20,000)

Where are they all coming from? Unhappy previous owners?
Probably former rentals.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you’ve deep cleaned your face or have taken a 45-minute shower, you recognize that bathrooms are often very peaceful. The environment is calm, soothing, and as tranquil because the ocean with chrome steel faucets gushing with cascades of icy blue water, the ceramic bathtub brimming with froth, able to envelop your whole body.

For the most part, a neatly furnished bathroom is an escape from the outside world and all of its animosities. At the end of the day, as we recline against the silky smooth body of the tub, we realize that we love this place more than our own beds (yes, that’s possible).

One of the many things that make this place splendid is the toilet. Automatic, commodes, squat; it’s amazing the design of these fancy chairs. Read more about Best Toilets

·
Registered
264 Posts
My dealer had nothing used and only one van that was fully loaded available and another that was on the way by the end of the month. End of year and most businesses like myself needed a tax deduction. Keeps inventory low. I usually do not have the time to order something my way but this van came with everything I wanted aside from the 6 way seats and extended body. I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Most of the white 159 HTs with 12K-18K miles are coming from off lease.

The dealer in Ga who has about a dozen non-white ones loaded with goodies and less than 35 miles came from a conversion van company who ordered a bunch and didn't take delivery so they went to auction.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I hope nothing has changed. I purchased new because used did not depreciate much and it didn’t make sense to buy a used one when I can get a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
In my case I bought a '17 with 15k miles on it in January because the company went bust. They ended up back at the fleet dealership, and all 3 were sold within a week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts