MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's mounted above his slider, it has holes for your fingers and you hang from it or do pull ups with your fingers.

·
Registered
625 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
It's so funny, other climbers used to call his old van (chevy cargo van) a rapist van because it was all beat up and had no windows. Glad to see he upgraded to a promaster.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was surprised he had so much climbing gear.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hopefully for his friends and parents he will be around a long time for all to get to know him. Unfortunately odds are staked against him.

As a former owner of a climbing equipment company and sponsor of many a talented young climbers it make me sad to see young talent trying to earn a living through their soling adventures. Hope Alex is one of the exceptions and makes it through his early years of soling through to a wiser mature age with a sense of mortality.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
As the teen growing up in Boulder, Colorado, during the 60's, I had two choices: drugs or rock climbing. Some that did both didn't live to see 20. I chose climbing sans drugs, but wisely gave it up for a beautiful girl with a acrophobia. Same one I've been married to for 45 years now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts