Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my airbag warning light and service airbag system message came on today, it was my own fault, i unplugged the seatbelt connector wire plug under the seat to see what could be done to disable the beeping.

is there anyway to clear the warning light? i disconnected the battery for 15 minutes, it reset all the clocks etc but light stayed on...
thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
You broke it, gonna be a $200 fix that only the dealer can do.

Kidding, it'll probably go away. Most modern ecu's have non volatile memory so it will stay stored, any mechanic can probably remove it with a better than average diagnostic tool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You broke it, gonna be a $200 fix that only the dealer can do.

'll probably go away. Most modern ecu's have non volatile memory so it will stay stored, any mechanic can probably remove it with a better than average diagnostic tool.
I've run into the same problem. The airbag warning light is on. And when I have someone seated in the passeger seat, the seat belt warning beeps each time I put the van in drive and start to drive. It beeps for about 90 seconds before it stops. Very annoying? How can I reset the warnings, now that have installed the passenger seat again?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts