Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Promaster flashed an airbag warning message on startup today. Went right away and did not return. Said something like airbag system failure service required. Went away in a few secs. Wonder if its related to the pending recall... anyone else see this ever?

·
Registered
129 Posts
My Promaster flashed an airbag warning message on startup today. Went right away and did not return. Said something like airbag system failure service required. Went away in a few secs. Wonder if its related to the pending recall... anyone else see this ever?
About a month ago I was about half way through a three hour trip, the same warning came on and went out. It hasn't come back on again. I have it on my list of items when I bring it in for service.

·
Super Moderator
726 Posts
Electronics seams to be the weak link on the pm.

Since two months, I have been getting the tire pressure warning signal (tire pressure not available). Had a couple of times the blank screen on my uconnect radio. And now, some of you have the air bag warning.

Add 2 recalls for me, annoying brake squeaks, driver's door that doesn't close tight...

Frankly, I hope the Chrysler and specially their dealers (who don't seam to have a clue when there is a problem) get their act together, because I am starting to regret my purchase.

·
Registered
886 Posts
On the CBS news tonight (TV) they told about all Chrysler vehicles with some kind of computer brain issue going back a few years. It causes odd electrical gremlins, including air bags problems from it. People want a recall. NTSB looking into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts