Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would like to add smallest air conditioner to pmc.....will door hinges support the weight.....or do u have to use roof air conditioner.....would like to use shore hookup @ koa and generator to boondoggle.....any thoughts and any suggestions appreciated.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
As a van owner I always cringe when I see a window unit hanging out of the back window of a van. Like cringe in a “honey grab the children we’re getting out of here” kind of way.

In our previous van (Nissan NV3500) we did a complex install of a split system made for semi truck bunk areas.

For the City (our 3rd adventure van) we’ll either us a stand-alone room type from a home improvement store (with some way yet-to-be-determined to pipe the hot air side to the outside OR maybe one of the climate-rite units.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered GE 5500 btu window air conditioner from l_was today....it's smaller than frig_dare which they had in stock....weighs the same

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JON....Understand your horror of something hanging out back window....but it is expedient.....gotta have air and every inch of space inside is valued, with 2 every inch double valued, enjoy gas mileage with current roof profile...please excuse me....I know my manners are weak

1 - 4 of 4 Posts