Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where the air compressor is located if you have added that option? I paid extra for it, but don't know where it is. I thought it would be in the tool box under the passenger's seat, but no luck. I don't see any mention of it in the owner's manual. I'm starting to think it got forgotten at the factory, or the dealer took it out when prepping the van and it never got put back in.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to inquire at the stealership on Monday.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I found what I I think is the compressor and tire sealant under my drivers seat. It was just laying there when I was inspecting my van today. It the compressor worth a dang?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up inquiring at the dealer about mine that was missing. They ordered me one from the parts department at no charge. I haven't had a need to use it yet, but just by weight, it feels like a decent quality unit. Not light and cheap feeling like most 12 volt compressors. It also wasn't cheap. I saw the price on the parts department invoice paperwork. It was over $200. one of those things that won't see a lot of use. Just piece of mind knowing its there if you need it.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Me too! It seems to keep me alive so far:D.

Can blow the dust out also!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts