Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find a hood deflector and a set of vent visors for my new PM that is due to arrive in August. No luck yet on the hood deflector, but I noticed that Weathertech just introduced this set of vent visors that clip into the window tracks.
image001.png
I'm not sure that this is what I am looking for, as I like the looks of the adhesive mount Lund Ventshades that I have on my 2010 Sprinter. They cover both the fixed window and the movable one. I think it tends to look nicer if it covers both windows. It also makes a nicer sun shade. But regardless its nice to see that some aftermarket companies are starting to include Promaster in their offerings. The Weathertech rep. also said they expect to release a front floor liner for Promaster sometime in the next few weeks.

29 Posts
Yes nice looking and useful option for the exterior design of Promasters, also it is very important that drilling is not required.
I think Promaster hood deflectors will sell good in US market.
What do you think about sun visors, would you buy them as well?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am looking at the Genuine 3M Scotchgard Pro Series Paint Protection Film Clear Bra Roll instead of the hood deflector.
I would be interested in the sun visor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts