Ram Promaster Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2019 159 High Top - White, of course!
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Let us know how the tin ceiling panels work. I think they may condense when the temperature drops and sweat, especially at night. Let us know how it works. I know it has been done before, but don't personally know anyone who has done it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oh, There's big plastic covers on my van on the corners where the ledge is. I removed them and I'll probably cut them, so the part that covers the cab is still there.

Interesting thought on the tin ceiling. I'll let you know. I have a maxxair fan and a sky roof hatch, so there will be lots of airflow, + insulation. (I chose it because its sop light in weight.)

·
Premium Member
2018 136 HR Ont.
535 Posts
Interesting thought on the tin ceiling. I'll let you know. I have a maxxair fan and a sky roof hatch, so there will be lots of airflow, + insulation. (I chose it because its sop light in weight.)
I used painted textured faux tin ceiling wallpaper in my Grumman. It got a lot of compliments.

Not this exactly but similar. I plan to use it in my current build.

·
Registered
2019 159 High Top - White, of course!
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Oh, There's big plastic covers on my van on the corners where the ledge is. I removed them and I'll probably cut them, so the part that covers the cab is still there.

View attachment 72101
I see what you mean in that picture. The plastic trim cover was removed while I worked on the floor and installed the cables for the battery to battery charger. I did have to trim a little off the bottom of the plastic trim piece to accomodate the higher floor, due to the insulation and the 3/4" oak plywood. I just used a utility knife and it cut pretty easily. I put it back on after everything was done.

This pic shows the driver's side one back in, before the counter, cabinet and walls were done. The counter is just mocked up for size and height verification. I don't have a better picture, because the area is pretty obscured by the counter and the curtains. Next time I think about it I will get a better picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We've had our Coleman Screenhouse for over a year now and have used it on several outings. Excellent quality, very durable and so easy to assemble my kids can literally do it by themselves. The Screenhouse provides excellent shade and gives us a bug-free area for cooking, eating, and lounging around. It fought with a storm that we encountered last year and it won.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts