Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 3500 Ext
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the Adrian partition and the E-Track from the '18 PM 3500 I just bought a few days ago. Part#'s (S1M2HC2PM & WKC1PMR3) I think they fit most all PM cargo van except the City, from what I saw online. Asking $300 for both. In Muscatine, Iowa area... just south of there in a tiny village. I posted this on Ebay: ADRIAN STEEL PERFORATED PARTITION FOR RAM PROMASTER VANS MODEL S1M2HC2PM & WKC1P | eBay

The E-Track is on the wall in one of the pics.. I also put them on CraigsList:
Adrian Steel Partition/Wing Kit for RamPromasters - auto parts - by...
E-Track - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

I'd prefer to sell both together obviously... for anyone in the Muscatine/Quad City area of Iowa/Ilinois
Phone etc are listed on those sites. Thanks.

·
Registered
2018 3500 Ext
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll be moving to Moline area for a while, so $200 for both the partition and Track if anyone wants them, otherwise, like others have said, I'll have to sell them to a trucking company or someone.... I won't be in this area much longer, then most likely Carolina for a while. If interested, make an offer.

·
Registered
2018 3500 Ext
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E-Track sold... Adrian Steel partition still for sale... I'll have to check local PM dealers as someone else here said. I'm just too far out in the boonies and hardly see any PMs around here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts