Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a PM. Not sure it was such a good move now after reading all the horror stories on here. My question to all of you is.
Has anyone actually received there order in a timely manner ?:eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered mine the first week of January, Chrysler and the dealer say it has been shipped and is due at the dealer on 3/27, I will let you know if it arrives when promised

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Options

What models and options did you guys order. I ordered a bone stock 136" LR. Color is a sandstone .
Dealer told me it is in D1 stage..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ordered mine back on 11/13. A 118" wb, with all but 3 or 4 options. About two weeks ago I asked the dealer if there was any other options that are now available that were not when I ordered it back in Nov. He said yes there were, but seeing how I have been issued a serial number (in Jan.) it can't be changed. Great! The 5 month mark is fast approaching and all I got is part of the serial number.

·
Registered
104 Posts
1500 low roof 136 wb Camera back up alarm Bluetooth radio alum wheels silver grille driver side slider door

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wonder if I can get out of order with it in D1, Im gonna head down there and find out !!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rondon ,
We are in the same boat. I ordered mine 3/11. ProMaster Customer service told me today it hit the line on 3/19..... so we will see. Dealer gave me VIN and VON. Guess just wait 3 months now. Hard to believe it takes that long to assemble an empty box Van....

·
Registered
63 Posts
11 weeks today for my 2500, Customer service said today that it is in final inspection as of wed, said it would be shuttled to laredo on april 3. Still no delivery estimate. FYI I heard the plant shuts down for 2 weeks in April.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Estimate delivery date today (12 weeks) nothing yet.
Should be here anytime now.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts