Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new, picking up a bright red city wagon next Monday. I've read the threads on mats, racks, stereo upgrades but I'm curious how people are accessorizing their Promaster Wagons. I'm ordering racks and mat>:Ds but I'd love to do other cool things you other owners might have thought of to make your chariot nicer.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I can't even find vent visors for my pmcw windows,or replacement speakers.I have the nav and 6 spkr stereo,that sounds worse than crap.

·
Registered
154 Posts
No, I just found out about them actually. Ive installed many different brands though, they are more or less all the same, some sit outside the window, some sit inside the window track. AutoVentShade calls this " in-channel".
If you really want accessories you'll have to shop overseas and look for the Fiat Doblo. Everything from the A-Pillar back is basically the same as the PMC. Technically the PMC is a Maxi Van Doblo.
Motherload here:
http://fiatprofessional.mopar.eu/fiatprofessional/uk/en/accessories
Scroll down to the bottom and select Doblo, so many accessories..wow.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
accessorizing

Hi, I just searched Fiat Doblo on ebay and there are all sorts of things one can purchase there from snap on wood dashes to chrome fuel door covers. I ordered the roof rack off ebay that comes from UK that was suggested on this forum and so hopefully others have tried some of these items out and can report on them.
cheers from southern Utah.

PS> I pick up the new car in the morning so I'm excited
:laugh:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Have you used the window vizors? Just wondering how effective they are.
I have installed window visors on everything I've owned for decades.Yes they are a must for me.Cuts down on wind noise and also allows for opening the windows slightly when it's raining.Even in the dead of winter I always crack open my window for some fresh air.I need a set of 4 because I have the wagon,and the rear windows roll down.I've also had both 'in channel' and surface mount visors.I prefer the surface mount.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
The only thing I purchased after I bought the PMC were the mats, including the cargo, and they are very nice. However, they aren't cheap by any means. Mine did come with the Thule roof rack system which I really like, great quality.

I'm curious as to what other add-ons/accessories people suggest. One thing would be replacement speakers as lohchief suggested and if that would even make an improvement to the sound.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts