Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes all the interior panels are up, the rough wiring pulled, the floor installed, the Slide-master + frig height determined (the big shelf goes above and we need to mark where), shore power cable pulled in and to where it needs to be-way easier than I anticipated. Loom placed at critical spots along its journey.
The floor took a LOT of malleting but the end result surprised even us=highly recommended. The Slide-masters are just fine pieces of kit and we're glad we went that route; will find out tomorrow how many of the bolt downs are problematic. Worked on PM from 6 a.m. until 4p.m. Time for a nap.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,689 Posts
A well-deserved rest. I cannot imagine getting all that done so quickly.

I suspect the floor made the biggest difference in the way it feels. Suddenly, with a flat expanse under the feet, it becomes a room.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you two.
It's been fun to be honest but really our approach to this has been one of speed-using expedient packages/parts that just plug in (well kinda). Our goal of a lightweight rig in one sense pushed us toward this forexample the Penda like panel kit. No artistry like MsNomer but will serve our purposes.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Dude, I thought you didn't know what your doing ? I'm reminded of "What's My Line". Since you'll be done in a couple more minutes, how about you finish mine while you're resting ?
Thanks, Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts