Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..

Last year I bought cargo Dangel Ducato L1 H2 from Italy and convert it to a Camper..
It's 2012, 130mjet. The interior is done, and we do lots of travel with it, but from the outside is stock.. Want to lift it an put some bigger tires on it.. That's how I find this forum with full of useful information. Great job to al admins and other users (y)

Sky Mountain Tire Wheel Cloud

Mode of transport Airplane Air travel Head restraint Airline

IG: overlanders

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Looks great! Just be careful with extreme lift kits that can over-extend the axles and cause major damage. Several of our members have had problems with 2WD lifts. The 4x4 Dangel might be different, but it pays to do some research first.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
7,157 Posts
Your interior construction has features we've not seen. It's always good to get fresh ideas.

Slovenia is an amazing, beautiful country. Bled and the Vintgar Gorge are among our favorite memories. The new trail across the Julian Alps is on my bucket list.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great! Just be careful with extreme lift kits that can over-extend the axles and cause major damage. Several of our members have had problems with 2WD lifts. The 4x4 Dangel might be different, but it pays to do some research first.
I don't want to lif it a lot, but some ground clearance is urgent.. In the summer we take some ofroad trails in Albania and when i am discending all the weight gooes to front axle.. than i often drag, and i was lucky that i didn't broke anything.. It was close..

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in Indiana
6,003 Posts
You have a different engine and transmission then us, so your front axle angle may be different, your best answer would be from other Dangel owners.

AWD and 4x4 is not available for out vans.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your interior construction has features we've not seen. It's always good to get fresh ideas.

Slovenia is an amazing, beautiful country. Bled and the Vintgar Gorge are among our favorite memories. The new trail across the Julian Alps is on my bucket list.
Yes it is nice here.. Great for vanlife .. Mountains, rivers, Mediterranean see..

Glad you like the build.. It is not like those factory builds, but suits us very well.. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have a different engine and transmission then us, so your front axle angle may be different, your best answer would be from other Dangel owners.

AWD and 4x4 is not available for out vans.
Dangel officialy selling a lift option.. So i think lift kit wont be the problem.. The tyres concern me.. I was looking for a 30/9,5/15 KO2, but dont know nobody that already fits them on a 6" tyre..

·
Registered
2020 RAM ProMaster 1500 LR 118"
394 Posts
That's a sweet H2 118wb as we call them here in the United States!

I have been debating shipping some Dangel parts here. I am intrigued by their 4x4 system.

·
Registered
2020 RAM ProMaster 1500 LR 118"
394 Posts
I agree that L1 is 118”, but that sure looks like a 136” L2. Maybe the camera?
Dead giveaway is the horizontal plastics. When it engages the rear wheel arch it's a 118. A 136wb stops short and there is a gap of body paint.

Keep in mind not all Ducatos have the wheel well flares like all US ProMasters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts