Ram Promaster Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
Yes, door is unaligned..falling down...cannot believe it....poor fiat quality

·
Registered
531 Posts
First I've ever heard of a front door issues on these vans. The slider handle/cable mechanism is the only common door issue that I know of. Have you tried to tighten the bolts? :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
First I've ever heard of a front door issues on these vans. The slider handle/cable mechanism is the only common door issue that I know of. Have you tried to tighten the bolts? :cool:
They all look and feel solid tight

·
Registered
16 Posts
Try lifting up on bottom corner of door when it is open a little and see if there is any movement. If it moves a little check to see where and go from there. If it is solid then something’s bent. Doing any Dukes of Hazard?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Not necessarily PM specific or your issue, but the most common cause of drivers door hinge issues on trucks and vans is repeatedly using them as support to enter/exit the vehicle. You see this a lot on delivery vehicles where the door is in constant use or the driver has mobility issues. Entering the PM is quite a chore as there's really no good hand holds and it's one of the reasons I was able to get my van at such a good price, the previous owner could no longer get in and out it comfortably.

·
Super Moderator
10,179 Posts
Thread closed until the op makes an introductory post

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.