Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to fill most of the voids like pillars, wheel wells and over head space both driver/passenger side with thinsulator but don't know how much should i get. I have 159WB and wondering if any one had done this with their 159WB and how much did you get?

thx

·
Super Moderator
10,189 Posts
Hein will be more than happy to sell you all you need, and more ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I want to fill most of the voids like pillars, wheel wells and over head space both driver/passenger side with thinsulator but don't know how much should i get. I have 159WB and wondering if any one had done this with their 159WB and how much did you get?

thx

I just ordered SM600L and Hein recommends 50 linear feet for the 159.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,264 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Darn that GaryBIS, he goes and uses science to let us know these things and now we can’t get the satisfaction of sending a big wad of money off and working for hours on something that is going to amount to little.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts

thx
We suggest 20LF of SM600L

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was about to use that 20LF number too. Just because that's the number where you get the best deal for it. If you order like 10LF, it's quite a bit more expensive.

I was going to do the exact same thing and essentially had 20LF in my shopping cart, but now realized my van is TOO insulated, so no more. ha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts