Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks Quest I've been looking forward to racing my new van ;)
No thanks really, I hope to convert to 100% biodiesel after a reasonable time to get any warranty issues out of the way and all the ECM programmers for that engine seem to have disappeared or been incarcerated for allowing people to "roll coal". I've been running b100 in my boat for 10+ years and I love it. Not cost effective but nice smell and tastes way better.

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
I just don't dare as this diesel engine's emission's are working fine for me and I don't want to begin seeing codes,CEL,EVIC warnings because I messed with it. Others can experiment and report!

Reactions: Quest4Adv

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm guessing it's dpf/def delete "tuning". There are companies now doing this for sprinters because of driveability problems and it's been done on north american diesels for years.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've been searching for an alternative to some sort of power-modification for our 3.0L diesel. Is there any stateside tuner that will flash the ECU for better transmission shifting, more responsive power/torque curve? I just got my 2500 High-roof 159wb with a full camper build. I've gotten stuck once in a mildly off-camber, loose dirt shoulder. There was just no power below 1500 RPM, even in manual mode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts