Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems the main difference between 2022 and 2023 is the redone front end with better headlights, and the option for a taller version. Am I missing anything? I'd read that the Promaster had problems with water getting in the headlights causing an expensive fix. Was this remedied before or is the 2023 the first new headlight redesign? Is anyone aware of any changes for 2022 besides the electronics and safety features, such as suspension mods?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am wondering when the "build tool" will be changed over to 2023 year to be able to fully see the changes and packages.
The year I bought mine, I dont think they updated it until Nov. Probably because there wouldn't be any results to show you if they updated it now. The vans would need to be on the lots or in transit to.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The year I bought mine, I dont think they updated it until Nov. Probably because there wouldn't be any results to show you if they updated it now. The vans would need to be on the lots or in transit to.
Ok that's makes a lot of sense. Guess I'm just at a loss for how people are specing out their new model vans without all the upgrades for the model year being shown.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ok that's makes a lot of sense. Guess I'm just at a loss for how people are specing out their new model vans without all the upgrades for the model year being shown.
It's pretty easy with these vans. They've been in production for many years with very few changes each year. Next year's model is getting a face-lift as opposed to a complete redesign, so it only adds a handful of new possible options. Using the current build tool gets you 95% of the way. The 2023 promo video lists the new options, but not their prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts