Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to hardwire a wolfbox G850 mirror

I have the B+ connected to the bottom row (8 fuses) 15 amp fuse and the ACC connected to the top row 15 amp fuse. The mirror stays on constantly and the unit doesn't provide a parking mode option.

The Promaster owners manual only lists 14 not 15 fuses. Wolfbox tech support wants a list of the fuses to help me determine which fuse locations to use.

Has anyone successfully installed a hardwire kit on a 2022? If so, which fuse locations did you use?
Does anyone have a fuse diagram/description that shows/lists 15 fuses with the correct make-up (3 x 5, 6 x 7.5, 2 x 15 and 4 x 20)?

What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Image borrowed from this site.

Green Audio equipment Gadget Computer hardware Font

·
Registered
324 Posts
it’s been a while since I did mine, but you basically need to tap into the central locking fuse (always on), and the backup camera AUX fuse (ACC). Your manual should list which are which in the fuse panel. Mine was F51 in a 2021 Promaster

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it’s been a while since I did mine, but you basically need to tap into the central locking fuse (always on), and the backup camera AUX fuse (ACC). Your manual should list which are which in the fuse panel. Mine was F51 in a 2021 Promaster
After troubleshooting with Wolfbox, I had the wrong hardwire kit. The correct one is on back order.

from Wolfbox - "What you purchased is the hardware kit for G850-JVS, but the machine you bought is G850-JADO."

Once I get the correct hardwire kit, I'm confident it will work.

Unfortunately a fuse diagram DOES NOT exist for a 2022 Ram Promaster. There is a list of fuses in the manual (14 fuses), the actual fuse box has 15. No where is there a diagram showing which fuse is which.

Promaster Cares has been useless. They say they are not a technical resources and I need to go to the dealer. I told them I spoke with my dealer and he can't find one either. Promaster Cares suggests I try another dealer. So I am supposed to dealer shop, take a day off for an appointment, in the hopes that a different dealer can somehow uncover something that doesn't exist. How do you produce a vehicle without a fuse diagram????

·
Registered
Van #2 2021 EXT
4,989 Posts
After troubleshooting with Wolfbox, I had the wrong hardwire kit. The correct one is on back order.

from Wolfbox - "What you purchased is the hardware kit for G850-JVS, but the machine you bought is G850-JADO."

Once I get the correct hardwire kit, I'm confident it will work.

Unfortunately a fuse diagram DOES NOT exist for a 2022 Ram Promaster. There is a list of fuses in the manual (14 fuses), the actual fuse box has 15. No where is there a diagram showing which fuse is which.

Promaster Cares has been useless. They say they are not a technical resources and I need to go to the dealer. I told them I spoke with my dealer and he can't find one either. Promaster Cares suggests I try another dealer. So I am supposed to dealer shop, take a day off for an appointment, in the hopes that a different dealer can somehow uncover something that doesn't exist. How do you produce a vehicle without a fuse diagram????
Glad you got the Wolfbox sorted out. 👍

That is disheartening about Dealerships, & Ram “hiding” behind dealerships ,,, but that is the system. I have learned way more about Promasters from the internet (& mostly from The Forum), than at a dealership. Knowledge is Key when dealing with warranty & defect issues, as in my experience I have heard way too much “Stupid Talk” from Dealer Staff over the years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts