Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ram Promaster 2500 159" High Roof
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have a vinyl bucket seat in my 2019 Promaster and would like to swap it for a vinyl bench seat so that I can occasionally use my van as a backup family vehicle.

I'm located in Austin, TX. If anyone in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc. has one I could meet you halfway and bring tools to do the swap.

If you have a vinyl bucket seat that your willing to sell and don't need/want the bucket seat let me know - I may be open to buying it outright and then selling my bucket seat separately.

·
Registered
2020 Promaster 3500, 159 WB, High roof, Extended, Seatte WA
18 Posts
Hi there, I have a new 2020 double passenger seat and am looking for a single seat. Trade is good for me. Comparing with your picture, I think mine is cloth not vinyl. I am in the Seattle WA area.
Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 Ram Promaster 2500 159" High Roof
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there, I have a new 2020 double passenger seat and am looking for a single seat. Trade is good for me. Comparing with your picture, I think mine is cloth not vinyl. I am in the Seattle WA area.
Please let me know. Thanks.
Hello, sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately, I do want to find a vinyl bucket seat for the sake of matching and eventual resale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts