Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting under different names and accounts is not allowed and will result in banning of both accounts
I have a set of 2019 OEM Silver Alloy Rims/Wheels in excellent condition. They have 6000 miles on them, stored in wheel boxes. I was going to powdercoat these black, but logistics got in the way at the time, and purchased other ones. A bargain at $300.00 for the set. I'm in Santa Rosa, CA for the COVID19. Pick up locally...I'll ship if you really want but it's going to be expensive. Here's what they looked like on our van.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of 2019 OEM Silver Alloy Rims/Wheels in excellent condition. They have 6000 miles on them, stored in wheel boxes. I was going to powdercoat these black, but logistics got in the way at the time, and purchased other ones. A bargain at $300.00 for the set. I'm in Santa Rosa, CA for the COVID19. Pick up locally...I'll ship if you really want but it's going to be expensive. Here's what they looked like on our van.
Hi, I am a new member and new owner of a 2018 2500 HIGH ROOF van I just bought in Miami. I presently live in Oahu HI but will be moving to Boynton Beach 1st July. I really like and want your rims but can only come back to you 1st week in July, so if you have not sold them by then, I will buy them. I am trying to get a rough idea of shipping costs too :)).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure what happened here, I'm on a different computer, and thus a new facebook logon?
No problem, okay thanks, I got busy today so will do some research on the shipping to Florida. Unfortunately I will only likely be on the California side late in the year, so shipping looks more likely. I will get back to you, thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Interested, shipping to 21045, business address??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts