Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2018 Ram Promaster 2500159WB high roof silver with black interior. I custom ordered this van and it took about 5 months to get it. It has around 2000 miles on it, only driven to work occasionally to keep it from sitting. I have attached the original window sticker for review. The highlights are tow package, premium appearance package, aluminum wheels, 220 amp alternator, power folding mirrors, remote start, cruise control, and engine block heater. There is a lot I didn't list. but the window sticker shows it all. I started the build out last year, but I am unable to finish it. I installed the following items on roof:

1 . RV air conditioner 13500 btu with easy start (14x14 hole can be swapped with vent fan.)
2. 3x100 watt Renogy solar panels.
3. Maxxair 7500k Maxxfan.

On the inside I have completed most of the
insulation as shown in the pictures. I have an
extensive list of items that can go with the van if the price is right. Here is the short list: 2x100 amp Renogy Lithium lon batteries, Aims Power 2000 watt 12vdc pure sine wave inverter/charger, Renogy 40amp MPPT Rover charge controller, and many more items too numerous to list, but it is safe to say I have just about everything needed minus lumber and cabinets. Email me if you want pics of all the items, but it will take a bit to get them as I have quite a few more items not listed. Asking $38000 with everything I have for it. Email me if you have questions @ [email protected].

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think this Van was sold? Or Not?
If not contact me (I am shopping for one) or...Remove this ad
Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts