Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased nearly new (under 200 miles) from a dealer in Minneapolis last March. They said it was leased for less than a month before they got it. Factory warranty will transfer to new owner (60k miles/5 years on engine and drive-train). It now has 10,622 miles that are mostly highway miles. We did one trip to Pisgah Forest, NC and I did two work trips with it to Virginia and Arkansas and the trip back from Minneapolis.

I bought it to convert to a camper van as you can see from the photos. The conversion is roughed in yet and far from complete. I didn't get to putting the insulation and wall covering in yet, so this could easily still be a work utility vehicle, or continue on to be a camper van, customized how you would like. It has both rotating front seats, navigation and Sirius capable stereo, mud flaps, motorized retracting mirrors, gas 3.6L V6 front wheel drive, 6-spd auto w/OD Transmission, 280 @ 6,400 rpm Horsepower...

We thought we would have used it more this summer, but we didn't get out enough to justify keeping it. So putting our vanlife up for sale.

Asking bluebook value at $36k, extras below included.

Below are some of the extras:

I added a roof air/heater through Hiltop RV in Ispheming, Michigan ($2400), floor mat that is cut to fit (BedRug VanTred VTDP14LX - $300 value), Weatherguard Steel Window Screen for back windows ($150), Sound dampening blackout curtains ($50). Ikea double mattress ($200), Craftsman truck bed toolbox used for a bench seat ($200), Ikea outdoor furniture pads for seat ($150) and Noico 80 mil vibration sound deadening mat adhesive for all the back walls ($70).

I will sell without all the extras (except air/heater and floormat).

I did have one breakin attempt while on a job in Chicago near midway airport. The criminal broke the back passenger side window out but did not enter. I ended up replacing it with a wood pattern covered with undercoating paint that I was going make holes in for feeding wires outside. I also picked up a sliding window with screen that would fit right in the wood, but I haven't installed it yet.

I also have a maxxair roof fan that I will include as well that hasn't been installed yet.

Thanks for looking!

Below is the floor mat that covers the entire back:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts