Ram Promaster Forum banner

2018 Promaster CITY SLT Wagon Camper Sold! Seeing Pics.

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  VanGo1 
#1 · (Edited)
Tastefully converted SLT (nicest) wagon version of Ram's small van.
See Pictures and Window Sticker here: van
Easy to drive daily driver - 28 MPG Hwy.
Like new 30,000 miles.
9 Speed Automatic Transmission
2.4L 178 HP I4 engine
Front Wheel Drive
VIN: ZFBERFBB4J6H63852 One owner, no accidents.
White exterior, Gray/Black Interior
$22,500 including $19,000 (KBB Value) Van plus $3500 Camper Interior Conversion.
Location: Northern Colorado, but PM me - the van may be in your neck of the woods soon.
Sleeps 2 comfortably, even if you're 6'-6" tall, on queen hybrid mem. foam bed (59" X 80").
Seats 2-5 on fold and flip removable seats.
Sliding food/utensil cabinet replaces one rear seat position.
Rear bed cabinet houses included high-end 40 liter cooler, included 2 burner propane stove,
water storage, and luggage space. Bed cabinet & seats are removable for hauling cargo.
Screens, insulated window coverings, and roof fan included.
Thinsulate insulated ceiling (>1-3/4") and styrofoam bead insulated walls avoid condensation issues while adding comfort and quiet in all seasons.
Upholstered walls, carpeting, soft factory headliner makes it quiet compared to stock vans.
6 tilt/swivel reading lamps and roof vent fan powered by separate battery, charged by solar
panel or car alternator via charge controller.
Heated seats, backup assist and camera, Sirius, and all the options to make it comfortable.
28 MPG Hwy and 21 MPG City make it economical as a daily driver. No "wasted" vehicle.
Fits in your garage as well as city parking garages.
Cabinets anchored to frame for safety.
3/4 Ton plus cargo capacity.
Priced like a kit conversion, but much nicer!
And, its fun to drive anywhere!
PM me for my phone to talk about details or post a question here if you just want to know
about my build. ( Click on my picture or my name and find "Start Conversation" to Private Message)

See less See more
#5 ·
This link should work better. I edited the original post to fix it, too.
I'm sorry. Its frustrating to click on links that don't work. I had added pics that broke the link.
Crabapple and Roblee, please tell me if this new link works for you, or if it doesn't.

#7 · (Edited)
Sold on FB Marketplace, thanks to several friend's suggestions to list there. It sold, not in the cars/trucks section, but in an identical add
in the campers section. It got 80 looks in 7 days in cars and almost 300 looks in 7 days in campers. Of course, it sold July 4, not in December. 😉

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.