Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not happy with you day job and want to travel the country making good money? I'll teach you what you need to know and you'll be living the dream of being an owner operator but without needing a special license or keeping log books.

Selling my 2018 promaster 3500 high top, extended with 67k miles. Gas engine v6

Used it for expediting and have opportunity to shift into some else. Extended warranty to 125k miles transferable was worth $2500/ with $100 deductible.

Lots of extras installed as in the following...

Led driving light bulb conversion

Max air fan 900 cfm

3000watt invertor pure sin

2x 105 agm batteries with 200 amp breaker and main switch isolation ...

No solar installed

Mini 1.7 cubic inch fridge

700w microwave

lots of storage compartments

Insulation throughout

8000 watt diesel fueled heater with remote starter

Smoke detector and fire extinguisher mounted.

30 inch wide foam mattress bed

Leather wrapped steering wheel

Truck has cruise control, bluetooth radio all by steering wheeled controls and integrated backup camera, abs brakes, electric doors, windows, 2 keys for remotes and better cloth seats, no vinyl.

Everything works great of the truck but with normal wear and tears. Asking 30k for everything listed. PM if your interested please. I'm not financing anyone or trades. Well over $4000 in added stuff on the truck to make this a working, turn key business. I could complete the build into a proper rv and ask alot more so don't consider low balling me. Can do WhatsApp video call and show exactly what's what and where if requested. Trucks in fort Lauderdale area.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Not happy with you day job and want to travel the country making good money? I'll teach you what you need to know and you'll be living the dream of being an owner operator but without needing a special license or keeping log books.

Selling my 2018 promaster 3500 high top, extended with 67k miles. Gas engine v6

Used it for expediting and have opportunity to shift into some else. Extended warranty to 125k miles transferable was worth $2500/ with $100 deductible.

Lots of extras installed as in the following...

Led driving light bulb conversion

Max air fan 900 cfm

3000watt invertor pure sin

2x 105 agm batteries with 200 amp breaker and main switch isolation ...

No solar installed

Mini 1.7 cubic inch fridge

700w microwave

lots of storage compartments

Insulation throughout

8000 watt diesel fueled heater with remote starter

Smoke detector and fire extinguisher mounted.

30 inch wide foam mattress bed

Leather wrapped steering wheel

Truck has cruise control, bluetooth radio all by steering wheeled controls and integrated backup camera, abs brakes, electric doors, windows, 2 keys for remotes and better cloth seats, no vinyl.

Everything works great of the truck but with normal wear and tears. Asking 30k for everything listed. PM if your interested please. I'm not financing anyone or trades. Well over $4000 in added stuff on the truck to make this a working, turn key business. I could complete the build into a proper rv and ask alot more so don't consider low balling me. Can do WhatsApp video call and show exactly what's what and where if requested. Trucks in fort Lauderdale area.

is van available?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts