Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
PM 136"HT Gas
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Brad and I live in Asheville NC. I have been working on my van for 2 years now and I'm about done and would like to share the excitement.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Thanks we will look forward to seeing it! Welcome.

·
Premium Member
PM 136"HT Gas
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RD, I find this site rather unuser friendly so I may need some help. I am 90% done and would like to thank folks for there ideas and share where I am after 2 years. Is it best to just start short snipets with pics? or can I down load about 35 pics and comment on each? So I just go to build forum and post? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,141 Posts
Actually the site has become very user friendly. There aren’t a whole lot of sites that alow you to upload images by just dragging and dropping or cutting and pasting like we do.

I would suggest you look at other peoples build threads and use them as an example to make your own. As for uploading 35 images with a short description it might be better to have a plan first and start at the beginning adding posts as you move along on different phases of your build. No one wants to fig through an endless page of images and text to see what you have done. Simply organize your thread into categories and go from there.

Lots of people have very short attention spans and as soon as they see an extra long post with text and images they tend to just scan over it.

Everyone is looking forward to see what you’ve done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts