Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,535 Posts
OK, I can think if at least 3 "characters" here on the forum... RD, KOV ans MSNomer!

Welcome... tell us more about your Travato. I looked at them for a long time before deciding to do a DIY campervan on my 2014 Promaster. My floorplan is a lot like the 59K, with a lot less amenities. I like to think they copied my floorplan, because I designed mine before they started displaying theirs!

ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just purchased a 2017 Travato 59 G. Turned the roof air on, too soon after starting the generator. It stopped. Checked all breakers, and none popped. A while later, tried again and it started. I read somewhere there is a delay fuse to protect the genny from switchover. Think that's what happened here? We were not on shore power. Just turned the air on too soon we think. Any thoughts welcome. Ps: we live this rig.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Travato 2017 roof air

We may have started the roof air too soon after starting the generator from zero. No shore power. It died immediately and would not come back on. No breakers tripped. Tried multiple times to restart. A little while later, after going through the voluminous documentation, tried it again and it started! Was this the work of the timer fuse protecting the generator?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts