Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order at the end of October and have finally been issued a VIN number. It's supposed to arrive at the end of January. Can't wait!

Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out a way to get my phone screen mirrored to the Uconnect 5.0 RA2, and I have a few ideas that I want to share to try to get some feedback and help. How sweet would it be to use Google Maps on your phone and see it on the 5.0 screen? Along with Netflix, etc... I say VERY!

I just sold my 2015 Ram C/V Tradesman and I had a lockpick in it. Unfortunately Coastal doesn't have a solution for the RA2 yet... Anyways, I'll save all this for the right thread!

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Welcome! I don't believe it is possible but if you can figure out how to do it a lot of uConnect owners here would be very happy!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I placed an order at the end of October and have finally been issued a VIN number. It's supposed to arrive at the end of January. Can't wait!

Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out a way to get my phone screen mirrored to the Uconnect 5.0 RA2, and I have a few ideas that I want to share to try to get some feedback and help. How sweet would it be to use Google Maps on your phone and see it on the 5.0 screen? Along with Netflix, etc... I say VERY!

I just sold my 2015 Ram C/V Tradesman and I had a lockpick in it. Unfortunately Coastal doesn't have a solution for the RA2 yet... Anyways, I'll save all this for the right thread!

I'm very interested in the Coastal lockpick. I have been following them for quite some time. I've seen a truck with their equipment that was fully unlocked and they even added front and side cameras activated by blinkers. Really cool stuff. A shame we have such a small screen.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses folks! Just waiting to be activated so I can start my new thread. KNOCK KNOCK, anybody home? lol

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ever since I upgraded to premium lifetime membership, I haven't had access to my garage. Any answers? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FINALLY!!!

Thank you for waiting Tracy and I apologize for the wait. The vehicle has been built and it is currently in the ship phase. At this time we are showing an ETA window of 02/07/2016 - 02/13/2016 for the vehicle to reach the dealership. If you do not hear from the dealership by the 13th, I would suggest contacting them or contact us back at that time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts