Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ram build and price tool has been updated for 2016MY, one of the changes is that there is now a photo of the upper and lower sidewall paneling option:

Looks nice, and it should be retrofittable. Now if they would only do a passenger van like Europe!

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I got them in my 2015 136 tall van. Just the same style but no seams over the wheel wells in mine. I wonder if it is to allow for an ext. van?
I retained them after insulating behind them. There is about 2 inches of space. Since my conversion is modular and can be removed in pieces, my van would look "origional" with these in it. My overhead cabinets reach down to these and except for cutting windows in them they are one piece above and one below the horizontal rib on the passenger side and two above two on the drivers side. They are 1/16 inch thick and quite flexible.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Another option new this year is a spray on bed liner for the floor of the cargo area. That interests me a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have a part number for these side wall panels? We already have our van and are trying to order panels from the dealer. We've been to two dealers, and neither can find a part number! Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone know if the factory wall liners are available from dealer and how much ? Not much help from dealer when I asked. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts