Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'16 2500 159 HT Granite Window - OH(io)
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got tired of trying to use the Owners Manual / PDC cover / Internet to locate the fuses and relays in the front PDC.
So I made my own pictorial. However, I have not been able to identify everything. If anyone can help, it would be great!
Unidentified relays are T9, 14 (Thanks Phil) and 19. and the two on the left. Unidentified fuse is F11. Manual says that it is for Diesel Only.
Updated 11/15/2020 and added dash fuse panel.
FrontPDC_2016.jpg

dash_fuses_2016.jpg

(F1 & F2 are piggyback fuses for my aftermarket rear A/C)

T14 turned out to be for the heated mirrrors.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,757 Posts
@Will Wray mentioned in a post that T14 was the ignition relay

F11 – 15 Amp Blue Fuel Pressure Regulator (MPROP)-DRV (3.0 Diesel Engine) — If Equipped

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got tired of trying to use the Owners Manual / PDC cover / Internet to locate the fuses and relays in the front PDC.
So I made my own pictorial. However, I have not been able to identify everything. If anyone can help, it would be great!
Unidentified relays are T9, 14 (Thanks Phil) and 19. and the two on the left. Unidentified fuse is F11. Manual says that it is for Diesel Only.
Updated 11/15/2020 and added dash fuse panel.
View attachment 68810
View attachment 68811

(F1 & F2 are piggyback fuses for my aftermarket rear A/C)

T14 turned out to be for the heated mirrrors.
Wow thank you this is awesome! it helped with my new problem as well. I'm now having a problem with the blower not working in cab. I checked the orange 40 A fuse (F08) and it is not blown. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm now having a problem with the blower not working in cab. I checked the orange 40 A fuse (F08) and it is not blown. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is there a way to confirm the serial number on the transmission was the original one for my van?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts