Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Testing the waters a bit, but I’m wanting to start another build so considering doing it from scratch.

Here’s the specs and what makes it stand apart from the rest:
-2016 2500 high roof gas engine
-COMES WITH FCA BACKED, BUMPER TO BUMPER MOPAR WARRANTY through 2023!!!! That has features like trip interruption, roadside assistance, and rental coverage
-34,000 miles still in the factory powertrain warranty
-every single service and oil change was done at the dealership and full service history available.
-factory back up camera and upfitters prep group

For the build- It’s definitely DIY but very functional. Has a few areas to put finishing touches on. For example, the rear doors/slider are not windowed or insulated and paneled. So you can make that choice. Everything works well, needs no repairs and could be used as is for another several years, or you can easily do some stuff to make it your own.

Structure:
-polyiso insulation throughout
-3/4 tongue and groove subfloor (all sealed and primed) with waterproof vinyl plank in main area and rubber diamond flooring in garage
- diy cabinets with stained counters
-1/4 plywood underlayment wall panels. Sealed and stained (upper panels above bed are not sealed and are Velcrod on works well and looks good. I intended for it to be temporary, but I’ve been running it this way for a year)
-shiplap ceiling mounted to firing strips installed with rivnuts. Not sheet metal screws
-bed is a full size on alluminum atv loading ramps. They are strong and light. Lots of info on this forum on them.
-ruvati sink with cutting board and strainer.
-simple 7 gallon water system with sureflo water pump.

Electrical
-200w renogy solar with 40 amp Mppt charger and BT-1 Bluetooth monitor
-renogy 20amp dc to dc Charger
-1yr old 210AH golf cart batteries
-truckfridge tf49 fridge with freezer
-sirocco 2 360 fan
-maxxfan deluxe 7500 with thermostat, remote, 10spds and inflow or exhaust
- blue sea fuse 12v fuse box
-120VAC shore power port in bumper to a 2 breaker box
-Eaton busman 1000w inverter and smart Charger
-wiring is all proper sized marine grade wiring. I used to be ASE certified in vehicle electronics. It all works well and is safe, but I was not super picky about cutting wires exact lengths and tying it all up pretty. I might do that if requested by the buyer. But probably not, I’ll label everything and give an exhaustive wiring diagram.
-2 12v outlets in rear corners near bed
-4 led puck lights in living area in 2 separate switches
-led light strip in garage
-12v and usb at counter near the inverter controller

Miscellaneous:
-48” bike drawer with heavy duty slides. Easily fits 29er and 27.5 all mountain bikes
-gear drawer and platform in garage (not on sliders)
-comes with the black wheels and winter tires as well as stock. All tires are in good shape and have a couple years at least left on em
-skateboard racks
-class III hitch
-diesel heater with tank and pump mounted outside on ladder
-prime design no drill ladder
-unistrut roof rack with vantech mounts and bars. Deck in boards cover where solar doesn’t
-aluminum wind fairing
-tinted windows and windshield strip (brand new)
-rain deflectors
-eurocampers window inserts
-flip up bench with Porto potty
-cta swivels
-stickers on back are on magnetic sheet so that can be removed

Probably missing something despite trying to be all inclusive. Will gladly do video or FaceTime tours. Would like to get $38k

You can see pics of it along the way on my IG @whitevancantjump.

Located in Michigan but only recently moved and is garage kept, so has not seen salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts