Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the web site has switched to 2015. Price of some options changed. Inventory search now shows some 2015s. No 2014 incentives posted yet for November.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good choice to go with 2015 Moonwalker. I see 2014 incentives are posted again and it's the same disappointing $1500 on a 1500 and $750 on a 2500. That's just not enough to justify being one model year older at trade-in time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I can't believe they still don't have all of the available options noted on the website. No flooring options, no swivel seats nor suspension seats. No rear camera. And yes, I know, not all of these things are available right now, but some are.

Better to have them listed with the usual note about "late availability" than to have nothing mentioned.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't believe they still don't have all of the available options noted on the website. No flooring options, no swivel seats nor suspension seats. ...
Not sure what you're looking at. I see the flooring and seating options listed. You can't select both swivel and suspension at once and swivel requires both driver and passenger, but the options and prices are there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure what you're looking at. I see the flooring and seating options listed. You can't select both swivel and suspension at once and swivel requires both driver and passenger, but the options and prices are there.
Cool, thanks for letting me know. Maybe there is something wrong with my web browser, or maybe my internet skills suck.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Cool, thanks for letting me know. Maybe there is something wrong with my web browser, or maybe my internet skills suck.
Your skills don't suck, the web site does. The items are hidden.. You have to scroll down, but it's not obvious. Webmaster is dunce.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts