Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great news for Ram ProMaster owners!

CalTrend released their most popular seat covers for 2015-2016 models! CalTrend uses high quality materials for long lasting use and offers seat covers in a variety of colors and combinations. Choose from the huge selection of fabrics that will look like they were installed at the factory, including DuraPlus, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Leather, Leather, Micro Suede, O.E. Velour, SportsTex, Super Suede, etc.

CalTrend® - Carbon Fiber Custom Seat Covers

CalTrend® - MicroSuede Custom Seat Covers

CalTrend® - Leather Custom Seat Covers

Find all CalTrend Seat Covers for the Dodge Ram Promaster here: http://www.carid.com/2015-dodge-promaster-seat-covers/

The installation is done with Velcro, straps and buckles. All CalTrend seat covers make provision for any headrests, armrests, consoles, flip-down cushions, and integrated seatbelts where necessary.

Enhance the appearance of your ProMaster and get maximum protection for interior!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Missing in ALL that blur of merchandizing spin is the word 'City' following each use of 'Promaster'...

There has not been a Promaster w/ back seating or center console to date.

Oh, and the Promaster / Promaster City vehicles are a 'RAM Trucks' product, not Dodge...

See the following image for 'Promaster' seat styles...

·
Super Moderator
10,684 Posts
I'm not even sure why the Promaster City is even on this site. It is a totally different vehicle and very few members here seem to have City's. It causes a lot of confusion, for sure!

There is even a City image at the top of the page and NO Promaster image to be seen!

What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,709 Posts
I'm not even sure why the Promaster City is even on this site. It is a totally different vehicle and very few members here seem to have City's. It causes a lot of confusion, for sure!

There is even a City image at the top of the page and NO Promaster image to be seen!

What does everyone else think?
I agree, and have mentioned this issue on other threads.

If it was possible for the forum sponsors (We really do appreciate what they do for us!) to create a totally different site for City owners, it would surely be helpful!

PLEEEEEEZE ! :D

Ed

·
Supporting Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi everyone,

These pictures were provided by the manufacturer for presentation purpose, just to give you an idea of how tight the seat covers are and show the color /material options. In fact the seat covers are custom for a Promaster. They will fit like a glove. The seat controls will not be covered and there are special cut-outs for air backs, in order not to block them in a case of emergency.

Here are two seat configurations for a Promaster

• Bucket Seats, Driver Seat wit Armrests, Driver Seat with Lunbar, Separate Headrests, with Armrests, with integrated seat airbags
  • Bucket Seats, Driver Seat with Armrests, Separate Headrests, with Armrests, with integrated seat airbags, w/o Lumbar
We also have seat covers for a Promaster City:

• Bucket Seats, Driver Seat wit Armrests, Driver and Passenger Seats with Lunbar, with Separate Headrests, with Armrests, with integrated seat airbags
  • Bucket Seats, Driver Seat wit Armrests, Driver Seat with Lunbar, Separate Headrests, with Armrests, with integrated seat airbags
They are available in various colors and material options, so it's quite a useful product especially for a working van. Let me know if you need and other details or a price quote!

·
Supporting Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
seat cover

I seem to have an odd situation or no pictures depict my config.

need seat covers for my 2016 promaster . i have 3 seats in front only with factory full partition. the driver seat is seporate with arm rest , the middle and passenger are molded as 1 double seat , is this a normal config ? can i obtain 2 seporate covers for these 3 seats or would i have to use 1 triple. and if so what about the driver side arm rest ?

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I seem to have an odd situation or no pictures depict my config.

need seat covers for my 2016 promaster . i have 3 seats in front only with factory full partition. the driver seat is seporate with arm rest , the middle and passenger are molded as 1 double seat , is this a normal config ? can i obtain 2 seporate covers for these 3 seats or would i have to use 1 triple. and if so what about the driver side arm rest ?

Did you find it? i need same also ! i cant find it anywhere!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts