Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 2015 Extended Promaster was custom built into a great RV. It took months to build and was delivered in September. Due to unexpected health issues of a family member, this unit is now reluctantly for sale.Here a list of its features.
Slider windows, Maxx Air power vent fan, a Low Profile 13,500 BTU AC with heat and thermostat. This custom RV is powered with an Onan 2800 Generator, 25 amp power center, 1500 watt inverter, deep cycle marine batteries, battery isolator, switching system, 30 Amp shore power w/inlet and power cord. It is equipped with a full pressure water system including a 15 gallon fresh water tank, hot water tank, black tank with vents and dump connect, a private bathroom with flush toilet, mirror and outlet. Included are a closet and an area for your small pet to be secured. The kitchen was designed with a 4.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, 700 watt microwave, stainless steel sink, faucet and a custom drawer. You will also get a removable dining table. The couch system was designed to convert into a large bed and was upholstered with a marine quality Teal vinyl. There is plenty of lighting, reading lights, over head lights, plenty of outlets, a privacy curtain, and night shades. A 19 in. Flatscreen TV with DVD, outside cable connection, antenna amplifier with remote. There are running boards with non-slip material applied. There are a CO detector and smoke/fire alarm. The flooring is a high quality wood plank look vinyl. Just an unbelievable Custom RV. I have many pictures if you are serious about this opportunity. Please email for all the pictures and price point. My email address is [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in buying a Promaster RV.
I would like to...

1. Know where this might be listed (Craigs List etc.)
2. Where it is located?
3. How much you are asking
Best regards,
Mark

P.S. Direct Email also sent

·
Super Moderator
8,679 Posts
This post is 4 years old so hopefully he sold it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts