Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, my purchase was a complete **** up on the part of my dealer. They never did get me my registration or process the paperwork with DMV. Most unprofessional job of paperwork I have ever seen. Took DMV several hours to iron it all out. They mailed me the whole package of papers after a month and I had to process it at DMV myself. Had the price not been so good, I'd have been furious. On the good side, it was a demo truck with 500 miles on it. So the year it sat, it was driven enough to keep it healthy. Battery was well charged and all systems fine. Except for the light brake squeal at low speeds, it has been perfect for me. I've had almost none of the issues the 14 models had except for light brake squeal. I've been doing the custom fit ups myself. Class III hitch and interior work. Lots of pro's. Excellent acceleration and good gas mileage. Love the handling. Con's? sucky cup holders. Solved that by mounting a console from a Grand Caravan between the seats. No other cons really. The best cargo van I have ever owned. And I'm almost 55 years old. I have owned dozens of vehicles over the years.

Reactions: Redeyss

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good luck to you...our 2014 has been in the shop 5 times for a variety of items. We cannot get over 16mpg (summer) with a mid sized construction load (we are a plumbing contractor); get 12-13 when cold out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts