Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this van new and still haven't figured out the way the maintenance menu works. This is the set of buttons on the dash on the left side of the steering wheel. Push the menu button I can scroll between settings for alerts etc and maintenance. The maintenance setting comes up with a milage which has no relationship to anything I can think of. Does anyone know if this has a use? It would be handy if it registered the milage when the oil change reminder was rest.
The picture shows the buttons and the service readout on the dash. I just reset the oil change minder at 61,000 km. The readout appears to be on miles which makes it 47,636 km. That does not coincide with any of my oil changes. Any ideas would be appreciated.
IMG_1956.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
7,733 Posts
If you have the UC5 forget about it. It does a very few minor things but the UC5 handles most everything else. If you have the UC5 with the GPS module you can’t even change or set the time the GPS does it.

I think if you have the base radio or no radio it has more workable functions.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the UC5 with the worlds worst Nav System so is that the GPS module? Any idea what the mileage might refer to?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts