Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this pro master for 12 months, I live in the van and pull a small enclosed trailer. In the 12 months I’ve had the Van I’ve had the flexplate replaced twice, now I have 72,000 miles and I can hear the clicking noise again. The first Job was a dealer in Fort Lauderdale Florida and they charged me $4800 for the flexplate. The next flex plate was done in Tucson and that was a Mopar because the 1st job fell apart and was very poorly done. The Tucson dealer sold me a warranty I could not afford so now I have no warranty and it’s been a few months since the last flexplate so it has to be Mopar again or what?

·
Super Moderator
9,245 Posts
All Promasters sold in the US & Canada are built in Mexico!. You either have a lemon or are the victim the "stealershjps". I would look for an independent transmission shop and forget about ever buying another worthless warranty if I were you.

Please be aware that all newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section

Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted as your introductory post helps other long time members when responding to you and also prevents spam.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts