Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
... Or the extra length wheelbase. I'd love the longer wheelbase with the low roof. Prefer the new style front end too. Wish Ram would redesign theirs. If they did, I'd wait a little longer.

·
Registered
181 Posts
If you do the conversions (divide all numbers by 25.4 to get inches), you'll see that North America (ProMaster) gets all the wheelbases and lengths, but only H1 and H2 heights. Our "high roof" is really the "mid roof" for other markets. We also don't get a high roof (101" high) with a 118"WB.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have to agree these are indeed some great schematics, almost good enough for some aftermarket parts development to run with and develop products out of, good info to be had here.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is actually how FIAT (& Puegeot/Citroen) sells their units to RV converters, so that they can drive them on and off the transporters between factories.

Not sure at which was its exactly function, but might have been used as a base for firefighting vehicles for tunnels.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,843 Posts
I've seen a number of the high roofs in Europe, but they are so well-proportioned I have to look twice to make sure. Not gangly and top-heavy looking like Sprinter and Transit, probably because the height is balanced by the width.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts