Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just got my van back from the dealer. My shelving, floor mat, bulkhead, and Viper two way remote with alarm, deadbolt cargo locks, and remote start installed.

The remote start works great as long as you park the van in Neutral with the parking brake engaged. The deadbolt locks are only disengaged if I hold the aux button on the side of the alarm remote for three seconds, which also disables the alarm just from me opening the sliding door or back door. It is a pretty slick setup.

Now the shelves are in place I am going to mount the LED lighting I purchased and have a manual switch wired by the back door and sliding door to turn them on and off. I will wire the switches in a three way switch configuration.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wow nice! Love the way the shelves match! Who did the remote start for you?
I know the dealer sent it to Inlad Truck Upfitters to have the Weather Guard shelves and bulkhead installed. I will check with the dealer tomorrow to see if Inland did the remote start/alarm or if they had someone else do it. I'll also get pictures of the Cargolock Deadbolt locks.

I did upgrade my lock I put on the fuel cover door. I added a spring loaded dust cover to help keep road salt, dirt and other grim out of the lock cylinder.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have added LED lighting to my cargo area. The lights are on their own manual switch, I put one switch by the side door and one by the rear and wired them up as a three way switch set up.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts