Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What will warranty be like for the 2014 Ram ProMaster?

Spoke to a Ram representative that said the ProMaster will have best in-class powertrain warranty, but didn't give any specific information on how long it would be in years or miles.

·
Registered
12 Posts
at the new york auto show I heard the promaster powertrain warranty will be 5 years / 100,000 miles, which is very, VERY fair.

don't know if it is best in class, haven't done enough research to officially call it that, but if it is, i'm sure it would be announced somewhere, cause thats big!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2014 pro master 2500 gas with 160,000k. I have experienced the same minor coolant leak as many of you have but just been living with it. My issue now is with the heater I am only getting heat out of the driver side. Any idea what may be causing this?

Regards
Rome

·
Registered
810 Posts
On my 2014, the only manually closeable vents are the ones in the dash. Not on the floor.
I did fashion a deflector for the drivers side as my right foot was always cold. Now, it deflects the air steam on both feet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for responding. No matter how I set it, defrost, middle or floor it blows warm/hot air on drivers side and cold on passenger side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts