Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than a week after going into production, Chrysler has launched the online configurator for the 2014 Ram ProMaster.
The cost-effective re-badged Fiat utility/delivery van, and alternative to the more pricey Mercedes Sprinter, is available in three sizes: 1500, 2500 and 3500. The online configurator allows you to browse through the body styles, features and dimensions, including roof height and various wheelbases. There are also a wide selection of additional features available, like the Rear Park Assist system, optional swivel seats or sliding doors, vinyl seats or wood floors and GPS Navigation systems.
The 2014 Ram ProMaster will be available at Chrysler dealerships in the third quarter. Check out the configurators here:
2014 Ram ProMaster 1500
2014 Ram ProMaster 2500
2014 Ram ProMaster 3500

·
Registered
110 Posts
I wish there was a gold/yellow color like in the picture at the top of this forum. Guess I will go with red instead. What color does everyone think they are going to get?

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
I am going with black because don't want to fit in with the all the white ones.
Have a e350 ford diesel cubevan for 12 years that is white and it's time for a
change.

·
Registered
386 Posts
flame red looks pretty cool.. but to be honest white is the most practical.

$195 for fog lights. wow. that is expensive. why would anyone want fog lights?

anyone have any photos of the vinyl seats? and why is lumbar adjust not standard..

wow they have suspension seats and heated seats. hm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
carryon
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing