Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With less than 200 miles on od and 4 codes that lite up and later disappear. Only one is a p (engine) code the others are u (network) codes. All but one of the codes happen at engine start. Also I have not cleared any codes the codes that were cleared were done after my test drive (no codes showing) but before they gave me the keys. This report was sent before the P code showed. Do you think doing 158mph caused a problem. The U0415 code I believe was caused by an Idiot. They flash me to set parking brake when I shut down and then put a tiny lite hidden from view at least my view. When I start up the only notice of the parking brake is the tiny red light hidden from my view. The Parking brake light should be front and center and flash when engine starts.
The file is 8 pages.
http://public.justcloud.com/e3qkpjlwnl.90029753

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Blue van of def code

I would post the Diagnstics but that is not possible at this time I'm not at home.
1500 miles and here's a list of my codes in order and what they are the last code locked the van NO START after 15 min it has started red letters are what happens when the codes appear.

code U0415:
Generic
Invalid Data Received From Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module
code U1412:
UNKNOWN
code U0001:
Generic
High Speed CAN Communication Bus
code P04D9:
Generic
Closed loop EGR control. limit reached - low flow detected
CODE P203B:
Generic
Reductant Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
STICKY MIL DEF SENSOR I think
CODE U0422
Invalid data recieved from body control module
ENGINE NOSTART car with lock shows on dash

·
Registered
15 Posts
Been reading for a bit but my first post.

My '14 136" HR Diesel had a P203B code at 1k on the dot. Dropped off at the dealer this morning. This after noon they said something along the lines of something weird is going on with your van. We are waiting to hear back from Chrysler. We shall see tomorrow what happens I suppose.

What is "sticky mil"?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got my van back a few days ago. They cleared the code and admitidly didn't change anything.

Well live that as a fluke for now. Van runs great, no hud lights to distract me.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been reading for a bit but my first post.

My '14 136" HR Diesel had a P203B code at 1k on the dot. Dropped off at the dealer this morning. This after noon they said something along the lines of something weird is going on with your van. We are waiting to hear back from Chrysler. We shall see tomorrow what happens I suppose.

What is "sticky mil"?
Might have been a bad choice of words for sticky mil. My code reader has stored codes, pending codes and permanent codes, I used sticky for the permanent code. It will not leave until cleared or fixed. Right now the P203B code is the only pending and permanent codes I have. All the codes I listed are stored as being on at one point in time. The u0422 code clears it self once engine is started and has not been stored. The search of code p203b shows from other forms as being the def sensor. But this is Chrysler engineered engine from Fiat and Chrysler likes to change codes even in the same model year, so I could be off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts