Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heading to mouseland for tksgiving with my sister.....left at daybreak and 29 degrees.....spending night @ koa in Richmond hill ga.....392 miles.....64 degrees this afternoon....suppose to get in 40's tonight......not really sure to no how far to stretch gas tank....not sure how much pmc gas tank holds.....anyway used 11.608 gallons for 27.14 mpg.....80% interstate......koa here is nice.....tv lounge with microwave..ref...stove....big tv.....pool.....took a shower ...clean and warm.....really impressed.....happy turkey day yall

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some observations.....sleeping..rate B....6 foot enough to stretch out...Colman pad good with a touch of clammy.....definitely need to add small heater....39 degrees tonight....one pee container not enough....rate D.....need 3 for me as one does not want to get anywhere close to full.....4:30 am and feet got cold so I am in cab with heater on....I have diabetes so that probably has something to do with it.....feeling toasty now....sleeping fine once laying down, but not able to fully stand up a minus....rate C

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One note to self....to leave inside van....use key ring back door button before opening back door or security function will continuous honk horn til you open cab door.....1 am when I had euerka moment. ....definitely an F with the rest of residents

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
arrived home Tuesday night....ran bil to staunton wed....seems I am still riding....city did well....high test adds about 3--4 mpg.....around mouseland city surprizing 27 mpg.....mostly 35 & 45 speed limit but stop lights time stops

1 - 4 of 4 Posts