Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New tires before my trip. 245/75 Goodyear mt/r . Expensive but on another level from the cooper discoverys I had before. I couldn't be happier with this tire. It's so smooth and quite for how aggressive it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mounted my 5gl road shower inside since I didn't have my rack built before I left. Sweet shower curtain setup I used. But man not having to go to the gym for showers was awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanted a very low profile rack, out of the air and below my roof vent height. With in board mounts. Of course nobody sells something like that. So a quick stop at my buddies house in Portland so I could fab something up. My daughter who was
traveling with me was a big help. I plan on mounting an awning, roof box, and shower on it. As well as a expanded metal platform to stand on and cary surfboards etc. I think it came out just how I wanted. I still need to build my ladder, and somehow make the ladder detachable to use as a ramp to load my motorcycle.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice! So, KO2s or MT/Rs? Really need to find a good snow tire.

How did you black out the wheels? Plastidip?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mt/r's. Paint on the wheels. Plasti dip sucks for wheels unless you want to be able to remove it. So much crap sticks in it because it isn't hard and it heats up and gets softer alowing break dust and stuff to embed itself. Al the factory wheels are painted.

·
Premium Member
8,859 Posts
Thank you. I used 1x.065" mild steel. I could have used .095 but wanted it to stay light, which it is.
I’d consider filling that tube with water and having a hot shower from it, sort of a RoadShowerRack!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts