User Tag List

post #1 of 1 Old 10-10-2017, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Scott Hanna

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hi Promaster forum!

Another newcomer here - my name is Scott and I hail from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. My girlfriend and I have a 2017 Promaster 159" wheelbase with the high roof. We are in the early days of camperizing it, with the hopes that it will be ready for the summer of 2018.

We are going for a fixed bed layout with bike storage underneath, so we don't have to leave our mountain bikes out overnight. Cubby storage in the rear beside the bed, overhead storage all around, a sink, a camping stove, a porta-potty (no shower or flushing toilet), a fridge, swivel chairs, cedar paneling, 2 windows, and a fan are all planned.

Right now, we have installed frame studs to nail the cedar panels into, laid sound deadening (wheel wells, floor, and any large sheet metal surfaces), spray foam insulation, and the windows/fan are on order. Next steps are the scary ones - cutting holes in the sides/top of the van for the two windows and fan.

This forum has been immensely helpful thus far, so I thought it would be good to join. Also have some stuff for sale (cargo partition and rubber floor mat (both OEM)) and figured this would be a good group to advertise to.

Looking forward to contributing more!

Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page