I have been looking, lurking, and vicariously learning from everyones' builds. I have been drawing too. My goals are to:
1. Have a van short enough to park on a city street, but be tall enough to stand up in.
2. Have a bed for two that is (nearly) queen size.
3. Have a dinette to sit at, use as an office, and eat at.
4. Have lots of windows, light and airy feel, and be able to make private if needed.
5. Have a place to cook inside and grill and bake outside, store cold foods and drink.
6. Have no Propane to save space, and for safety.
7. Have the parts be modular to allow removal of most of the conversion.
8. Simplify by using a portapotty, and both grey and fresh water jugs, no "tanks"
9. Have the ability to camp remotely for extended time, up to a week or a bit more using an outside shower and latrine if appropriate.
10. Have a heater that is consistent with the above and is quiet.
I will post a couple of times to make my plans clear and show my current drawings. Please contribute.