Ram Promaster Forum banner

Our new Promaster Camper Van

20K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Shelby Nicole 
#1 ·
Howdy!

A few pics of our new 2015 Dodge Ram Promaster with conversion by Down By the River Vans out of Boulder, CO.

Words can't describe the fun we've had it the van thus far. Also, two thumbs up to Jay at Down by the River vans for his great work converting the van into paradise!

If you have questions, holler!:D

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations! Every custom is a bit different and has features other do not, so seeing yours is wonderful. Enjoy the trips, have an adventure each time you go.

#4 ·
Nice build and wood work.

Snow outside and no insulation in the areas where rear side window would be? That's got to be chilly. Is there any insulation anywhere else? I can help you make your van warm and quiet so please PM me.

All the best,
Hein

#5 ·
Its got insulation under wood (roof) and also in side panels. All windows have the bubble wrap type stuff to not only block light and peeping toms, but to help insulate too. Do you have something else in mind? It certainly was chilling winter camping on our ski trip this season, but figured it comes with the territory. The heater works like a champ and is key.

#13 ·
I'm curious how life with your Promaster has been? I'm about to pull the trigger on a 136" wb high top Promaster and my plan is to do a layout very similar to yours with the bed in the back, bench in front, small stove / fridge on the wall behind the driver, and swivel front seats. My wife is a tad concerned that it might not be long enough but I don't relish the idea of driving the longer wheelbase. It will just be the two of us and the dog.

Thanks,

David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.