Location: Summer in Lakes Region of NH and Winter in the Sonoran Desert of AZ
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale72 View Post
I had the same problem on my Ducato...
Wait! You have a DUCATO? Tell us more. Diesel? whih engine and trans.? Mileage? Year? service and reliability?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 Old 10-13-2014, 10:50 PM
Vale72

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
It's a common configuration here: 2012 L2 H2 2.3 mjt 150 hp. 3300kg total weight. Manual 6 speed. Oil change every 45000km, timing belt every 250000. I live in the Dolomite mountains: the engine is very brilliant, but the consumption is the most interesting thing: driving with no attention it does 11km/lt for real that is the same value shown by the computer. I had the problems of the squealing brakes, the noisy bushing and little noises from the dashboard. The first two have gone by their shelf, the last resolved by the dealer under warranty. Now It has 54000 km and is doing very well. Fiat commercial vehicles usually have little problems under warranty, but after they are more reliable than the average and will last many years.
Now the Ducato 2006 is around by 8 years and perhaps all the users are satisfied. No rust. Some problems at the gearbox and at the injection system only on the first production. Some are loosing the first layer of paint on the top of the cabin, but Fiat repaint those vehicles for free.
I write on this forum because I'm passionate in vehicles and also my studies were about this field.
I was curious about the introduction of this vehicle in USA...so common for us and so strange for you!
I've also a company in North Carolina...
post #13 of 14 Old 09-17-2015, 11:52 PM
Nurse Ben

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Mine started doing the same, I think it has somthing to do with holding the menu burton too long, confusing the computer.

I tried disconnecting the battery and that didn't work, odometer is still blinking.

Next?

post #14 of 14 Old 12-04-2015, 08:31 AM
IndyDog

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Was there ever a resolution to this? I don't want to take my PM to the dealer AGAIN!!!

2014, Promaster 2500 Diesel, 136", High Roof, Adrian Steel triple rack with roller, Build Date 7/14

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page