Ram Promaster Forum banner

Requesting Prices for Order in PNW

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Puddletown 
#1 ·
I'd like to order a 2500 159" WB High Roof with swivel seats and a few window options and none other. I was hoping to email all dealers in the Tacoma, WA region (within 600 miles OK too). However, most dealers don't seem to provide email addresses I'm finding out.

Does anyone have a suggestion for casting a wide net to regional dealers with the message, I'm ready to order, who will give me the best price? Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
I recommend calling Russ Ficek at Northwest Jeep in Beaverton OR www.nwjcd.com Myself and others here had good luck with Russ. Very responsive, willing to order to your specs. I found that many just wanted to sell you whatever they had on the lot. Russ will get you what you need no pressure no bs. Not sure how much you'll move the price on a custom order. It took me 4 months for my order to arrive and when I picked up in Feb Russ mentioned that he had 80 vans on order. Lots of demand for the PM.

#4 ·
I'd like to order a 2500 159" WB High Roof with swivel seats and a few window options and none other. I was hoping to email all dealers in the Tacoma, WA region (within 600 miles OK too). However, most dealers don't seem to provide email addresses I'm finding out. Does anyone have a suggestion for casting a wide net to regional dealers with the message, I'm ready to order, who will give me the best price? Thanks in advance.
I bought my 2017 PM and 2006 VW that way. First, do lots and lots of research so you know exactly what options you want and don't want. Test drive, etc. Swivel seats virtually guarantees a factory order. Carefully consider all the "comfort" options, like cruise control, etc. This will be your only chance on many of them. Here's my list of options: http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61554 Yours will be different for sure.

Most dealer websites in my area have a Staff Page (sometimes under Contact Us) listing individual emails. The rest just have an annoying generic email form. About 25% never responded (their loss). I ended up with around 10 solid dealer contacts, which was plenty. I had 3 lowest bids to pick from.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.